Includes injera (Ethiopian bread) and the indicated number of sides per item. Combination options are listed below and are not available a la carte. Our dishes are prepared at medium spice levels; Alicha dishes are mild. You may order Tibssi Kinttishara hot if you wish.
House Salad – Fresh green salad served our fresh lemon dressing. $3.00
Tibssi KinttiShara – Sizzling mushrooms-fresh seasonal mushrooms sauteed in our Berbere sauce, and served with house salad. You may chose spice lever if you wish it hot. $12.00
Alicha Tibssi Kintti-Shara – Alicha sizzling mushrooms–fresh mushrooms sauteed in our aromatic mild Alicha spice, and served with our house salad. $12.00
Two Item Combination – Select any two options from the list below. $8.50
Three Item Combination – Select any three options from the list below. $10.00
House Vegetarian Sample for Two – Serves family of two and includes our house salad with fresh lemon dressing. Includes sample portions of ten vegetarian options. Additional servings at 9.90/each. $23.00
These items are for combination platters only – not to be ordered ala carte.
- Atakilt Alicha – Sauteed vegetables (potatoes, carrots, and green beans) in aromatic Alicha spice.
- Atakilt Kilike Alicha – Gardener’s “One-Child-Many-Vegetable” dish, with a variety of cabbages, carrots, green beans, and other seasonal vegetables. Sauteed in our aromatic spices.
- Tsebhi Haamali – Fresh mustard greens steamed and seasoned with flax seeds.
- Kik Wet – Split pea stew with warm spices.
- Kik Alicha – Yellow split pea stew in mild aromatic Alicha spices.
- Misr Bamia Wet – Lentil and okra stew (this is a traditional appetite stimulant).
- Misr Wet – Lentil stew with warm spices.
- Shiro Wet – A wonderful paste made with spiced chickpea flavor.
- Shimbra Assa – Chickpea cracker stew, our specialty! Stone ground chickpea crackers are stewed in our special Berbere sauce.
- Tsebhi Kinttishara – Fresh Oregon mushroom sizzling.
Zilzl Tibs Siga – Strips of lean beef sauteed in our special hot sauce. $14.00
Kintishara, Bamia, Siga Tibs – Sizzling mushroom, okra, and beef sauteed in a hot Berbere sauce. $14.00
Kintishara Siga Tibs – Sizzling mushroom and beef sauteed in a hot berbere sauce. $13.00
Alicha Kintishara Siga Tibs – Sizzling mushroom and beef sauteed in a mild aromatic Alicha seasoning. $13.00
Tibs Siga – Spicy sizzling beef in a hot berbere sauce. $12.00
Alicha Tibs – Lean beef sauteed in a mild aromatic Alicha spice. $12.00
Ye Beg Alicha Tibs – Sizzling Lamb sauteed in a mild Alicha seasoning. $15.00
Ye Beg Tips – Spicy sizzling lamb sauteed in a hot berbere sauce. $15.00
Yedero Wet – Lemon washed chicken legs stewed in a spicy sauce topped with a hard-boiled egg. $12.00
Tibs Derho – Sizzling chicken sauteed in a spicy berbere sauce garnished with jalapeno and tomato. $12.00
Alicha Tibs Derho – Sizzling chicken sauteed in Alicha seasoning garnished with jalapeno and tomato. $12.00
Zilzil Tibs Derho – Lean strips of chicken meat sauteed in our special hot sauce. $14.00
Kintishara Derho Tibs – Sizzling mushroom and chicken sauteed in a hot Berbere sauce. $13.00
Alicha Kinti-Shara Derho Tibs – Sizzling mushroom and chicken sauteed in a mild aromatic Alicha Spice. $13.00
Herbal Iced Tea $2.50
Ginger Juice $2.50
Chai Tea $3.00
Extra Injera (1 piece) $1.00
Our regular injera is made of teff, corn and barley, may also contain rice and self rising flour. It is fermented for three to five days. If you are allergic or over sensitive to Gluten or you are on Celiac Diet of a need non Gluten injera, please, call us and we will prepare for you 100% teff injera (additional $1.00 fee may apply per person). Our dishes are all gluten free, no additives or coloring is added. Made from all natural ingredients. For your knowledge Injera like any other bread is preferably or for convenience served cold. No nuts used in our cooking except flux seeds in some dishes.
Our meat dishes are prepared to order at medium spice levels; Alicha dishes are mild. You may order other dishes as hot if you wish. Each entree comes with a house salad; you may add up to two vegetarian side dishes for 3.00 each.